Last week I was happily surprised to find out Life Beyond Graduation nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award. How sweet and unexpected! Thank you J I’m so glad people are reading and enjoying my work.
There are a few guidelines, however, that come with accepting this honor:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the blog.
- Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers you admire. Inform them by commenting on their blog.
Now on to the seven things about myself:
- I have the same breakfast almost every morning: Plain Almond Dream yogurt, raspberries, homemade granola, and tea with vanilla almond milk.
- I never miss an episode of Pretty Little Liars.
- I love the summer, but get cranky if the temperature is over 75 degrees.
- My phone is currently without a case. So I’m pretty much the ultimate rebel.
- I prefer Pepsi to Coke.
- I love the smell of gasoline.
- Flying on airplanes makes me bloat and puff up like a balloon.
The fifteen bloggers I admire are:
- 3 Kids and a Breakdown
- A Beautiful Mess
- A Cup of Jo
- Advice from a Twenty Something
- All & Sundry
- Better By Dr. Brooke
- Broke & Beautiful
- Brown-Eyed Baker
- Girls Gone Strong
- John Lee Bell
- Mollie in Seattle
- Putting Me Together
- Rouge 18
- Taryn Cox The Wife
- Tipsy Writer